Friday, June 27, 2008

Shout out to Sogol!

This week I went to get a pedicure at Sanctuary Spa in the South Town Mall. Normally I wouldn't spend $50 on a pedicure, but I had a $30 gift card, so it wasn't too bad. Anyway, I was pampered to the max...so much so that I made Sogol, my pedicurist, take a picture of me! I was treated like royalty, and I think it's because I look like I am about to explode!
2 weeks left!
Sogol propped me up with all these pillows, got me the warm neck scented thing, refilled my drink every 10 minutes and kept telling me how beautiful I was. I would laugh when she would leave the room because I never have been treated like this before! The best part...at the end she brought me this piece of cheesecake and told me I could stay as long as I wanted. Please, someone go there, get a pedicure, and tell me if it is always that great, or if she just felt sorry for me! It was awesome! Next week...my pregnancy massage! However, I probably won't have the masseuse take a pic. of me!

10 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Oh, how nice that would be!! You do look really good as a big pregnant lady. I cannot believe that you could really have your baby any day!!

Josh n' Joni said...

Spoiled! That looks great! I would love to go check it out for you, but Josh would never let me pay that much for a pedicure. . . maybe when I'm 9 months pregnant! You look great - hang in there!

Ames Family said...

I LOVE Sanctuary at Fashion Place! Dennis is my favorite...love his hot stone massages. You probably couldn't go in the steam room, but if you ever get a chance, it is amazing. I buy the Spa Finder's at Costo and use them at Sanctuary. You totally deserved a $50 pedicure---good for you! You look so great by the way.

Warner said...

i wish i could have gone too! that cheesecake looks to die for! what a fabulous day.... and i keep waiting for that baby to pop out! so excited... you'd better let me know pronto...via text message or blogging! love you.. you look like the happiest and cutest pregnant girl i've ever seen :)

Amy Gibson said...

You look so good! I can't believe you're going to have a baby in 11 days. Congrats.:)

Amy Gibson said...

You look so good! I can't believe you're going to have a baby in 11 days. Congrats.:)

Natalie said...

so glad i learned about your blog tonight!! the pedi looked like a dream!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Megan you do look so cute! You are going to love being a mother of a sweet little girl:) Cant wait to see pics...your nursery is so darling!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I just got a pedicure but not that kind of treatment. I hope you tipped really BIG. Good Luck with the upcoming event. We're excited for you.

Amy said...

I'm glad I came across your blog. It is fun to see what you are doing. I'm glad you are taking time to pamper yourself.