Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Josh!


25 reasons why I love Josh!


1. He cooks, cleans and does laundry!
2. He has a smokin' hot bod!
3. He let's me sleep in(sometimes!)
4. He honors his priesthood.
5. He is good at anything he tries.
6. He is really fit and athletic.
7. He tries to make me really fit and athletic.
8. He can be ditzy sometimes, especially with driving.
9. He can't ever just sit and be lazy.
10. He loves routines.
11. He loves to read.
12. He is a good provider for our family.
13. He will make a great dad.
14. He makes me and everyone else laugh.
15. He loves to assemble furniture.
16. He is learning to be a great handyman.
17. He is a real people pleaser.
18. He likes to ponder.
19. He loves when I talk to him when he is trying to sleep :)
20. He is really patient and loving with my family.
21. He loves when I leave my clothes on the bench.
22. He is addicted to ice cream, even though he acts like he eats healthy.
23. He has big dreams for the future.
24. He loves me for who I am, not who he wants me to be!
25. He is an awesome guy and my best friend.
I love you babe! I am so lucky to have you. Happy Birthday...I can't wait to spend another great year with you!

5 comments:

Warner said...

okay so i loved #19 .... he likes when i talk to him when he's trying to fall asleep... haha.. i do the same thing to shawn and we got a kick out of that one! does josh actually listen? because i'm pretty sure shawn hear nothing i say, but i don't care i usually just want to talk about all the nothing i did that day :)

Warner said...

p.s. Happy Birthday Josh !

Lisa said...

Megan you crack me right up! i'm glad I know you. You and josh are bundles of fun!

Adrienne said...

Happy Birthday Josh! We love all those quirky things about you too. We can always count on having milkshakes when you're around.

Taylor Family said...

Cute! You are such a sweet wife. How are things progressing? I think that baby should be coming any day now.