Sunday, July 6, 2008

A weekend of freedom...

So this past weekend Josh and I celebrated our freedom in many ways. We not only celebrated the freedom we enjoy by living in such a great country, but we also celebrated what might be our last weekend of freedom without children!
On Thursday night we went and stayed at Zermatt in Heber City. We had the bell boy take a pic. right after we checked out. We just relaxed, went to the pool, slept in, etc. However, Josh did try to convince me to go to the gym with him...hello? I am 9 months pregnant...that did not sound fun, but I did end up giving in and walked on the treadmill slowly! After, we had a bbq at Josh's parents house and then we all went to the Bee's game. We went last year as well...it's a great way to spend the 4th! I love that holiday! I just love summertime! We also went and saw our last movie for awhile...Get Smart...I would give it a "B"...it was pretty funny.
To top off a great weekend, I cooked Cafe Rio salads today...YUMMY!
6 days until my due date! Crazy! I will post what my doctor says at my Wednesday appt! We are getting anxious and I am melting away daily. Other than that I am feeling great!

7 comments:

Ames Family said...

I thought I might see baby pictures today! You look darling and I am so glad that you and Josh were able to spend the weekend together!

Josh n' Joni said...

That looks like a great weekend! I can't wait to hear your good news this week! Good luck with everything!

Taylor Family said...

I can't believe you found me in that crowd of people! That was too funny! I'm glad to see that you are still in good spirits! Not too much longer and you will be a mommy!!!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

6 days, how crazy is that. I'm going to keep checking your blog for the next week until I see a picture of that beautiful girl of yours. Good Luck again Megs, It will be amazing.

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Dangit! Every time I log on her I hope it has news about the baby!! Sounds like you had a great day of "freedom"... and that salad looks yummy, I need the recipe. Also, you cook?!! haha...

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

We were up there at Zermatt last weekend too! Too bad we were sitting in the ER in heber for 4 hours getting Hallies head stitched up! Thats so funny you were there! Im getting so excited for you to have your baby! Good luck!

The Drawes said...

YEAY!!!! Today is wednesday though! What's the update??