Monday, June 2, 2008

3 more days of school, 5 1/2 more weeks of pregnancy...

The Chase's and the Foster's at the cabin over Memorial Day! We are so glad they are here for the summer!
My life is full of countdowns at the moment! I can't believe I haven't posted in such a long time! I hate it when people don't update! I need to get in the habit of taking more pictures!
Anyways, 3 more days of school...it is so bittersweet. I will miss it, but love being home at the same time! How can you not look at those 5/6 year olds without smiling. I guess it's a good year to end on...I will never have another class as good as this one! I love my job! This pic. is from a baby shower I had with my class and their moms. It was amazing! I am incredibly blessed!
5 weeks, 4 days, until my due date! Where has the time gone? Honestly, it is so weird to think that such a HUGE change will take place so soon. I am trying to prepare, but have no clue what I am doing! I am excited...along with every other emotion at the moment! Too bad babies don't really just slip out of the belly button! I will post pics. of the nursery next. It is coming along. The mural artist comes on June 10th to do her thing...I am anxious to see how it all turns out! I will have to post about the dresser fiasco as well...one day we won't have to assemble our furniture!

7 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Are you allowed to ride bikes when you are about to pop!? Hopefully it helped that baby get prepared to come out! That is such a cute picture of your class. What happened to us going on a trip when you are done with school!? That is in 3 days!

brookelovesjay said...

it's a scary thing having a baby! i was so scared to change Chase's diaper and dress him. And bringing him home was sooo overhwelming! But you will know what to do when you bring home that baby girl! It's just part of our nature as women. We have that special gift of nurturing. You will be a great mom!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! I am so jealous of the Chase/Foster picture. Ugh. I wanna come there right this second. Yes, update el blogo more often. It's a good time. :) Yay for baby coming soon as well. Congrats to you on a girl! Lucky!

Josh n' Joni said...

What a cute class Megan! You won't miss it for long though, you'll have too many other things to think about. I can't believe that the moms threw you a shower! I miss Utah!

JRC said...

I have seriously been checking your blog for a while now and everytime there was nothing new. Its about time!!

Ames Family said...

Hey Megs, make sure you check out www.sallysclippies.blogspot.com. We are doing a free giveaway this weekend and I thought you would want to know! Love ya, and tell your friends!!

The Alts Family said...

Hey Girl! Dan and I are so excited for you guys. I hope you're enjoying your last couple of weeks of freedom!!! =) Let me know if you need anything.