Well, I thought I would give Josh a break and take a turn on the blog. I want to give a shout out to Savannah who is now 4! Why is it that kids count the days till they get older and parents wish for them to stay young? She is already wanting to be 5 :( We had her party on July 7th (more on that later) and then were in Wyoming on her actual birthday. She loved being the birthday girl and we had fun spoiling her.
Here are some of Savannahs favorites...
1. What is your favorite color? purple & pink
2. What is your favorite toy? coins
3. What is your favorite fruit? bananas
4. What is your favorite tv show? Curious George
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Mac n Cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit? dresses
7. What is your favorite game? dance party
8. What is your favorite snack? cookies
9. What is your favorite animal? horse
10. What is your favorite song? princess songs
11. What is your favorite book? Curious George books
12. Who is your best friend? Caden, Emma, Bella and all the kids outside
13. What is your favorite cereal? ballie ballies (Trix)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play with all my friends
15. What is your favorite drink? root beer and sprite
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my brown blankie
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? yogurt
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? hot dogs
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? She didn't understand the question. I told her I was a mommy and she said she wanted to be a mommy too.
4 things about Sav at age 4: (by Megan)
1. She just started getting into money and asks how she can earn money daily. We went and got her a piggy bank to start saving!
2. She says "I'm hungry" about 20 times a day! I can't stand it! She usually says it out of boredom or if she has a specific treat in mind that she wants. It is especially annoying when she says it at every single persons house we walk into! This girl loves her food.
3. Savannah is the best big sister ever. It is so fun to see the love between her and Charlotte. Savannah carries her around 50% of the day. She entertains her in her bed when she wakes up, feeds her, plays with her, takes baths with her and shares everything with her. They are becoming best buds.
4. She continues to be a social butterfly. Every day she talks about who she wants to play with and what they are going to do. On the days we are home, 10 am hits and Sav is outside knocking on everyones doors. My favorite is when we have had a jam packed fun day and we'll be eating dinner and Sav will ask, "so what are we going to do today?"
Things from dad...When I think of little miss Savannah Kate.
1. She loves making breakfast with me. Most nights before bed she asks me if tomorrow is church day or if I don't have work tomorrow so we can make pancakes. She loves pancakes.
2. She is a little athlete. I think she is big and strong for her age, but she has good running form and loves to have races. She is a fast little runner. She also came to me asking for me to take her training wheels off when she turned 4. A neighbor boy had just taken his off and she was hell bent about having her's off as well. I said "if I take them off, I am not putting them back on" she was ok with that of coarse. She could do it on her first try and has never looked back. I told her she needs to practice each day starting off on her own, because that was a little tricky but she pretty much has mastered it now.
3. She is moody. What's new, she's a girl! I have been dealing with moody girls my whole life. She is either a happy girl or quite grumpy.
4. She loves walking home from church. Each Sunday if we don't have anything we need to get to really quick sav and I walk home from church.