Monday, June 23, 2008

With the fam at the Cabin!

This past week, my family all flew in from CA for their summer vacaction to Utah. We all stayed at my parents cabin in Oakley. I had such a blast with them.
I can't get enough of my nieces and nephews!
After many attempts, Josh and Brent finally caught some fish! They had good luck on Josh's birthday up at Smith and Morehouse on the kayaks. They came back and grilled them for lunch.
One morning, the kids spotted a moose out the back door! Unfortunatly, I was still sleeping! Here is one attempt at fishing in the river...no luck!
We made all the kids get in the tub together for a cute pic.
The babies didn't last long in all the craziness!
One last pic of Josh horseback riding! My brother in law's sister brought up her horse, Big Brown, for everyone to ride. I didn't dare get on that horse!
I just noticed there are no pictures of me on this post...I will have to post one last pregnancy profile pic soon!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

We had a blast and wish we were still there!

Anonymous said...

Good words.