Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


I wish I had pic handy to post of my mom, but there is not one on my computer or my camera at the moment! Anyway, I wanted everyone to know how amazing the moms are in my life, especially my own mom. I could write pages about all her many wonderful attributes. She is generous. She is patient. She is one of the most easy going, laid back people I know. She is the exact mom I want to be someday. Of course I never valued our relationship as much as I do now. I talk to her almost every day and thanks to her, I see her often even though she lives in California. Thank you mom...thank you for your example, for your support and most of all your love! I love you!

4 comments:

The Littlefields said...

I love the "Real life love Scenes"... so true.
You're going to be a Mom soon! I think you look great. Your baby will be here before you know it. It's nice to keep in touch through blogging.

Adrienne said...

time for a new post sista. can't wait til you don't have to work so we can hang out. o wait, i still have to work:( we will find time

Warner said...

ask joshie what's the latest on the secret underground deal that we have going. he'll know what i mean.

shawn

The Drawes said...

ps... i love your fetus clock!! 41 days!!!! Whoo hoooo!!!!!