Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer is here...

AND THIS GIRL IS EXCITED!

We are so excited to get out and take advantage of all Utah has to offer! It was a little bittersweet ending school, but I am loving this stay at home mom thing again! I got so used to working/being on a schedule but now I am going to have to get back to making my own schedule and filling up the days with fun. I hope to be blogging more since now I can take advantage of nap time...look for more posts soon(I think I say that every time, but this time I mean it!)

5 comments:

Karin said...

Let's make a swim date at bunco tomorrow.

Rick and Lindsay said...

Too cute! I love her face pure happiness! See ya tomorrow!

Lindsay said...

Finally a post. No more excuses! I should get a post at least once a week. Plan your trip home and get a good beach post goin.

Warner said...

she is sooo darling!!! and i swear she is so her mommy!! love it! she got that expression from you huh?! haha!! i want to come visit soon!! get my room ready :)

Leslie said...

Meg she is getting so big! I know your feeling of excitement to be done with school and to hang out!