Friday, June 25, 2010

Palm Springs Getaway!

For the past couple of years, my sisters ward has gone to Palm Springs for a golf trip. We were invited and SO excited. I kept telling everyone it was like a "Couples Retreat" but really I didn't see Josh the whole time. He golfed, I shopped, ate, lounged by the pool and got a pedicure. We would meet up with the guys for dinner and that's about it. We missed Sav like crazy, but didn't have to worry thanks to Josh's family and Madison.
Our beautiful resort...

The outlet mall there is crazy...we stayed the whole day...here was the full trunk at the end of day...

Me by myself at the pool...*side note:the week we left it had snowed in UT, but we loved enjoying the 85 degree weather!*

After Palm Springs we went back to the OC for Ashlynns baptism and just hung out with the fam. This pic was taken the day we left...I had to prove that Josh was on the trip!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I like it a lot. What a great way to relax. Looks beautiful. Glad you and Josh got a little break!!

Taylor Family said...

So much fun!!! I am glad you had a fun getaway! (Even if you didn't get to see Josh very much)

Warner said...

mmmm... did you hit cabazon?! i LOVE that place and i LOVE a full trunk at the end of the day!! miss you like crazy... wish i was sitting by the pool with you :( glad you had fun!!!

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Ooooh that looks so nice and relaxing :-) glad you had fun!