Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Social Butterfly

Savannah LOVES people! There is not a day that goes by that she doesn't mention her friends by name. Lately(probably because it's just me and her home all day) she stands at the top of the stairs in her jammies saying,"Let's Go!" and will name some of her friends. She also hates goodbyes. Whenever we leave her friends she has a meltdown unless I bribe her with something :) I love watching her develop relationships with others. She tends to be a bully with an occasional swat, but hopefully she grows out of it soon.
Here is a picture of Maddie, Brinlee, Sav and Lleyton...these kids(except for Maddie) are in our ward and are all the same age. Sav also got babysat with Brin while I worked and she adores her. These 2 are so cute together and are trouble when they spot each other in Sacrament meeting. Maddie was in town for the weekend and if she didn't live so far away, she would definitely be Sav's BFF. Come back MADDIE!

Caden(aka Dee-aw)is Sav's best friend/cousin. She picks on him the most but loves him the most...

And when no one else is around she plays with "Ruff Ruff" and her babies. She is becoming quite the mom lately with these babies and she now sleeps with "Ruff Ruff."

And soon enough, when we move to CA (IN MY DREAMS) I will be able to post about how much she loves her Clark cousins!

5 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

oh she is getting to be such a little lady... she is so big. i LOVE when kids start playing with the baby dolls its my fav!and im trying to talk my hubby into buying a house in calli too? hmm

Amy said...

She is a cutie. I know where she learned how to be a social butterfly.

Mich and Nate said...

SOOO cute! I am sure she is learning her social skills from her mama! I miss you!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

ha ha.. those pictures crack me up. We love her so much! I'm glad Caden has Savannah to push him around... he needs a little of that to make him stronger. I'll never forget her name for him.

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Hey girl! I can't believe how big she is! I bet that is such a fun stage! Miss you !