Monday, April 12, 2010

Little Miss Savannah


20 months- taken by http://madimariephotography.blogspot.com/

Things are going good around here. Nothing new with me and Josh...just working and trying to keep up with life. I am counting down the days till summer. I don't think I am going to teach next year but I want to do something. It's been hard but so worth it. The most perfect babysitting situation fell into my lap last month...my friend Jamie's sister, Madison, watches Jamie's little girl full time and I am able to drop Sav off a couple days a week. It has been so perfect. Savannah loves it and it's right down the street. I couldn't of worked this year without the help of my in laws...they have been amazing! I love teaching, but I love being home with Savannah even more!
Now on to Savannah...
She is so fun right now. We are loving this stage. She is so good most of the time but is starting to throw tantrums every time we have to leave somewhere...but if that is our only problem, I'll take it! Her speech is coming along. There are some words she says perfectly and other words sound like a bunch of gibberish. Savannah is a social butterfly. She loves being around her little friends. We started a Friday night babysitting co-op and she loves it(as do we!) She loves all her cousins as well. It is so fun watching her play with her toys. Savannah is becoming quite the mother with her dolls (& dog.) Girls are so fun! She still loves to eat...it is rare that she is picky. Savannah is a little runner...she never walks anywhere. It's funny to see her toddler body run around. I love seeing her learn new things everyday. I can't believe I have a full on toddler that will be 2 before I know it. I am so lucky to be Savannah's mom!
I know I will think of a million more things right after I publish this, but here is a start!

9 comments:

Warner said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! oh my gosh... you have quite the little beauty... and those curls!!! ahhhh i would die for those :) love you and keep it comin'.... i want to see MORE pix!!

Joni said...

What beautiful pictures!! She looks just like her mother!
You are going to have to call me to get the birth story...I don't think I'll post it. Maybe you'll get lucky and I'll send you an email. Good luck hanging in there until summer!

Maren said...

I just can't believe how much older she looks. So much gorgeous hair. And she really does look so much like you.

30somethingmama said...

Megan I love her hair! She is so stinking cute! You can see her personality in her pictures!

Lisa said...

She's a doll Megan. 20 months already. that is just crazy. I know you are the best mom in the world. How fun.

Rick and Lindsay said...

She is perfect! What darling pictures!

JRC said...

Oh my gosh! I've never seen her hair so done up. It looks so pretty! She's such a big girl. Love the pictures!

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Oh my gosh I swear it was yesterday when I dropped off your baby shower gift! I can't believe how big she is! Congrats on having such a cute baby! Miss you!

John and Nicole Makoni said...

hey guys, Josh I got your text, you funny, I think I like you...so summer is pretty much here, we all need to get together and shoot the ......... and eat some wieners and burgers.... play some volleyball or something fun!!! anyways, promise to try and keep more in touch... love da Makonis'