Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Where we've been...

I haven't blogged in so long! I always say I am never busy, but this past week has been crazy! For about 2 months me and my sister in law Racquel have been planning a surprise get away to St. George for our husbands. It was a good plan to get us to leave our babies over night for the 1st time and to set a deadline for me to stop nursing Savannah! Way easier said than done! Anyway, the surprise was a success and we had a good time! The boys golfed while we shopped with no deadline and no carting little ones around. We missed them like crazy but finally stopped worrying after a bit!

We went bowling...where I won the 2nd game...

We spent some time at the pool...with this girl...she was too funny! This is her and Mark doing "the old lady going to the bread store" move.

What a good way to spend memorial day weekend!

For a couple days before we spent some time watching our friend Brian in his beautiful home in Park City. This pic. does not give it justice. We love getting away to "Clouds Rest!"

Savannah is now 10 months. She is crawling all over the place and is as funny as ever. No more sitting around playing with toys for this girl and no more sitting around for mom either! This picture was taken by Michelle at my brother's wedding! I love it!

Last but not least...Welcome Danilynn! My sister surprisingly had her fourth baby last week. She has Ashlynn, Brayden, Cody and now Danilynn. A, B, C, D...get it? And they all have a "Y." Anyway, my sister is "super mom" and has no problem with C-sections, nursing and less sleep. I can't wait to meet this little girl!

4 comments:

Maren said...

Savannah is getting so big! And I thought Danilynn wasn't due until June?

Warner said...

i can't believe i didn't get to see you for 10 minutes at the pool on sunday before you went to gymboree.... bummer :) anyway i got my swimsuit at khols! whoo hoo... i love that place! i always can find a bargain there... especially in kids clothes :) love the picture of savannah... is that a pretty petti? soooo cute! love you!

Josh n' Joni said...

That looks like such a great trip! What a darling picture of Savannah!

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

I'm so glad that your suprise trip turned out so good! Savannah is so cute..I can hardly stand it. I'm going to be up at my brothers on Friday if you want to hang out! Give me a call!