Friday, May 1, 2009

Silly Savannah #2

The other day I was up on our desk writing out a card to a friend. Savannah was down below playing with her toys...or so I thought! Most of you have been to my house and know that the computer looks down onto the living room, so it's not uncommon for me to be up on the computer with her playing in full view down below. I guess she figured out how to pull the wipes out and boy was it fun for her! She'd pull one out, and drop it in the pile and repeated this process about 100 times! I don't know what I am going to do when the real mischief begins!

9 comments:

Natalie said...

yeah, see all those movies behind her? pretty soon you'll have to find a new home for them.....

let the baby-proofing begin!

White Family said...

Oh just wait, next it will be the toilet paper roll and then the cupboards. And then it only gets worse, but that is what makes it fun!

Warner said...

i loved everybody's comments :) probably because they are oh so true ... i just love it when i find maddie hiding in my closet with a bottle of my lotion that is now emptied and used as hair product :)

30somethingmama said...

Too funny! We all have to have a mischeivous one!

Adrienne said...

i miss you! let's hang out next week asap

Charlie and Ryan said...

I hear you! I'm already mourning the loss of many a home decor, all in the name of baby-proofing ;) Let's have a bow party (aka treat eating session) sometime this week, you free?!

Ames Family said...

What is it about the Costo wet wipes?! LOL! She is such a cutie Megan.

Taylor Family said...

She is so dang cute! And Emma still does this so if you think of something to stop this, let me know. FUN TIMES!

Robin said...

I love it when those things happen. The other day Diego climbed onto a chair (didn't know he knew how to do that!) and was trying to play on the computer! How are you guys? Savannah is growing up!