Monday, May 11, 2009

Our Mothers!


Josh and I have the best moms. We LOVE you both and hope you had a fabulous mother's day!

It's weird to think I joined the "Mom's Club" this year. I love being a mom and am so lucky to have Savannah. I love being with her every day. I love that my husband works hard so that I can be with her every day. I love that she is a mama's girl and needs me. It doesn't get much better. I am in awe of all the mothers out there that work so hard to create beautiful families. Being a mom is hard but I am lucky enough to have women in my life who are going through(or went through)exactly what I am to help make it easier. Thank you for your examples! Hope you felt appreciated this weekend!

1 comment:

Ames Family said...

Moms are the best! Glad you got to see her. BTW...I totally bought Sally a pettiskirt from that girl because of you. I just got it in the mail and it is the cutest! I will post pictures soon. Savanah looks darling!