Thursday, April 24, 2008

JCP Shipment Delay Notification


I know I just posted, but I just got this email and had to tell somebody...So, I ordered my bedding on March 14th. It said it the ship date was May 2nd. Yes, I was a little annoyed, but I had plenty of time. Well, the title of the email tonight was this...JCP Shipment Delay Notification...my heart sunk. DELAY?!? I have been waiting for so long already, give me a break. I opened the email hoping it was delayed for only a short time, and it said this...

Dear MEGAN CHASE,
Our manufacturer has advised us that the items below have been shipped.
Yeah! I am so excited. Let's hope I like it in person as much as I love the picture!

5 comments:

Meghan said...

I'm so glad your bedding is finally on its way! I'm dying to see your nursery next month at Bunco!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I love it! The picture board, the cute frames and and BEDDING! I hope you LOVE it when you get it:)
Good luck with the next little while being prego! You look darling...

Sarah said...

Great megs! I do have to say that I am pretty jealous! Anytime I see people doing up their nursery all cute in preparation for their little baby I can't help but think how crazy a mother I am for being nine months prego, moving out of my lovely house to jacks parents then to England with a four week old baby who is now 8 months old and living in the same room as us! Ah, I really can't wait to have a nursery! and I want you to help me find the great deals since your so good at it!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I hope you get it soon. So cute! I just ordered Addy a comforter from JCPenneys, hopefully we don't have to go through the same ordeal.

Ames Family said...

LOVE the bedding! So darling. And the clippie board is so perfect. Megs it was sooo fun to see you at the boutique. You are the cutest little pregnant mommy. I can't wait to meet your baby girl and match her darling outfits with bows. ;) She will be so beautiful!