Thursday, April 24, 2008

Diabetes and Other things...

I am diabetes free! After a long morning, and 4 blood tests later, I am officially able to eat all the sugar I want! Okay maybe not, but I am so grateful I don't have to be on a strict diet. For all of you that know my eating habits know that I would not be good at that. So that was good news. The test wasn't all that bad...good thing I talked on the phone for most of the time and that I had reign over the remote control in the waiting room! Also, I figured I had to take advantage of my day off and felt bad for myself that I had needles in me all morning, so I went and got a facial and back facial right after from my sister in law Jenny who is in Esthetician(sp)school. Thanks Jenny...you are amazing! She even let me take a nap there...

Other things...

So I have been stressing out about my dream nursery...mostly because I haven't started anything and I am having a baby in 11 weeks. Some things are coming together for it and I am really excited. I am still waiting for my darn bedding to do anything major. Anyway, Adrienne decided to get all crafty on m and put her touch in my nursery. I love it! She made me the cutest bow holder/magnet board thingy and I won the cute white frames at BUNCO. She made those too. Thanks Adrie! I was so excited to bring them home and hold them up to the wall!

By the way, I wanted to give a little shout out to all the BUNCO girls...I love bunco and all the girls I get to hang out with each month. I always look forward to it and have so much fun...even if I do get "travel!"


2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

I am so glad you are diabetes free! I was worried. Were you super tired after? As for Brooke the photographer I have no clue who she is but I'll ask my sister.

Anonymous said...

megan anytime you could come to take a nap on those beds.. seriously that made my day that you feel asleep. i love it!!!