Sunday, April 6, 2008

Conference Weekend...



A few of us went up to my parents cabin in Oakley for conference weekend. It was so relaxing and fun! Friday afternoon, the girls left, stopped at Cafe Rio, then headed up to the outlets to find some smokin' sweet deals! None of us walked away empty handed! The boys all went to the Jazz game and met us up at the cabin later that night. We played games, watched Failure to Launch and went to bed! Saturday was a total lounge around day, except for those who attempted to ski and sled down random hills/cliffs. These pics. were taken right before Mark, Racquel, John and Nicole had to leave. Adrienne and I stayed in the same pj's, no shower look until Sunday...gross, I know. We even went out to dinner after the priesthood session and looked the same way! Good thing we were in Kamas! Sunday, we slept in got up and left. Thanks Mom and Dad...we are lookng forward to many more fun cabin days ahead!

6 comments:

The Harris Family said...

Looks like so much fun! I didn't know you still hung out with Jon! I love weekends when I can stay in my pj's!

Taylor Family said...

Oh to be child free again...those were the days! My friend gave me these instructions on how to change my blog. It takes FOREVER!!!

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dd8t7bxp_15hgft8p

Adrienne said...

I'm glad that picture of the girls turned out dark. We were such bums! (You and me, not Raquel and Nicole)

Anna said...

we went to california a few weeks ago and her hair was out of control so we took her in :) when are you guys coming down? and yes our pool is open, but unfortunately freezing a cold.... well can't wait to see you too, your belly is the cutest thing ever!

Ames Family said...

Cute pictures! My dad has a building lot on the Weber river in Oakley...just past the Oakley school. Where is your cabin?

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Megan! It was so good to see you this week. You look so cute-It will be good to keep in touch.