Sunday, January 13, 2008

Our weekend...


Goodbye Ford Ranger! Josh is finally getting a truck from work! His boss has told him the whole year that he would get one. Last week his boss told him that he could put his old truck up for sale...so he did. Josh was bored on Friday so I said put your truck on Craigslist and see what happens. He posted it and 2 minutes later a guy called him...5 minutes after that Josh was leaving to meet the guy to show him the truck...15 mins after that I was leaving because he had sold it and didn't have a ride home! Good thing we had 3 cars and he will have something to drive this week. We better get a new truck this week...anyone want to buy a Dodge neon?
Saturday, I had to take a test at UVSC at 7:30 am! For anyone who has their teaching degree, which lots of you actually do, I had to take the Praxis content test over again. I took it 5 years ago and got a 147. To get my level 2 license I had to get a 150. So I took it again. I will be lucky if I got a 100. It was so hard and random...I will let you know in 4 weeks what my score was...

The rest of the day we hung out with Adrienne and JD. We went golfing, went to Trolley Square, and then to the Jazz game. It was a lot of fun. Adrienne and I are such good sports! We even tried golfing on the 3 par course, but it was just to cold (and boring.) Josh and JD are connected at the hip, literally...see the dark pic above. Starting this week, JD is even working at Brite Nites with Josh. They have quite the life.

5 comments:

The Mahas Family said...

Praxis!! The bane of my existence. It's that little creature in my ear reminding me, just when I think I have everything together, that I'm NOT together. I've got to schedule to take that thing!
And yeah, that creepy comment made me think twice about even having a blog. The site is some weird Spanish deal. Weeeiiird!

Josh n' Joni said...

Oh man! I'm so glad I already took that and passed it. I hate that stupid thing. Like it's important to know that stuff if you're a teacher! Well good luck Meg. I hope you passed!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I hope you pass your test.. what a pain!

Lisa said...

HI megan! you are smart! good job. how are you feeling?? Mrs Prego!!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

I can't wait to see the new wheels! That is pretty amazing how fast you guys sold that good old truck! That stinks about your test! I hope you passed!