Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Belated New Year!

My only New Year's pic...Josh and my brothers lit all the trash we had from the cabin at midnight! Exciting night, huh? It was funny because we were all so busy watching them through the windows that we didn't even notice midnight had come and gone.
Above...one pro of living in Suncrest...great views!
Below...one con of living in Suncrest...more snow than you would believe! We had to hire someone to come do our driveway when we got back from CA because there was so much snow...and it never melts!

So, we were in California for a week and when we flew home my whole fam flew up with us. We all stayed at my parents cabin in Oakley, Utah...kind of by Park City. We had so much fun! I just can't get enough of my nieces and nephews! The only bummer was that I had to go back to school while everyone was still here...and get this...the night we got back to our house we had no water! I was so frustrated! I had to shower before school...so we called this emergency number and some crazy dude came out at 10:00 p.m. and fixed the problem. The meter out on the sidewalk had frozen. I got to shower before my first day back to school! YEA!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

hey friend, i have a blog too now. holy crap the snow on your driveway is insane! call me today- is should be by 2-ish

clarkfamblog said...

Snow-smoo.... Buck up and start shoveling....jk. It's the price you pay for the lovely view. By the by....I wasn't listed on the family and friends....again, I'm offended.