Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Miss Utah...

This is Jill Stevens...Miss Utah. She was my neighbor in the dorms my freshman year of college. She is so awesome! Lately I have become a huge fan because of the show Miss America: Reality Check on TLC. I love the channel and when I saw this was on I was excited to see what it is all about. There has only been one episode and Jill was in it a lot. It was fun to watch, and she even was voted into the top 3 by the judges! Anyways, the Miss America pageant is on TLC on January 26th and of course, like many reality TV shows, they are giving America a chance to vote.

"The Miss America organization has decided to involve fans in the pageant voting this year. Following the first episode of Miss America: Reality Check on TLC (which aired Friday, January 4), voting opened for viewers to select a surprise 16th pageant finalist in the competition.
Voting for the pageant's 16th finalist will run through midnight on January 25, and the contestant with the most votes, who is not already included as a Top 15 finalist, will become "America's Choice" to be revealed during the "Miss America Live!" finale that evening."

Anyways, if you are from Utah, or even if your not...vote for her! You can do it through TLC.com. Go Jill!

p.s. I am usually not into the whole pageant thing...I think it's fun because I know her...and you have to admit they are fun to watch when you catch them on TV!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Okay I am totally on the Jill bandwagon with you!! Except remember- we were roommates! haha...

LaCee said...

Hi Megan!
remember me from Bunco. Congratulations! I didn't know you were Preggers! Something must be in that bunco water..J/K That's so awesome I'm excited for you. I miss ya'll!

The Harris Family said...

Megan...oh my gosh! I can't believe it's Jill...I am totally going to vote for her! She looks beautiful in that picture! Do you keep in contact with her?

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Hey... I just stole your idea and put that on my blog! Hope you don't mind... more votes for Jill right?

Josh n' Joni said...

Random comment, eh? This post is likeable, however. I won't argue with that! :) We watched a few minutes of that too. She seems like she is really cute and down-to-earth. It looks like your Christmas was great! Talk to you sometime. . .

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

So thats her? Now I can put a face to what you have been talking about! If she only knew she had a fan base! I won the sham on ebay. I was so worried about it all day but I ended up sweeping it with no competion! Needless to say because of my great experience I will be using ebay more often!

Lisa said...

I watched that show tlc miss america make over thing the other night and knew I knew her from somewhere!!! holy moly! she's on tv and is miss utah how cool is that!