Monday, January 21, 2008

Funny sleep habits...

So, Josh is a weird sleeper. He always wakes me up with his talking and weird movements. The funny part is, no matter how much he is talking to me, he really does not remember anything in the morning. Last night was the best...Most of you know that I am for sure a night person, and I didn't have school today, so I was going to stay up later than Josh. Of course I fell asleep watching TV... I finally woke up and went to bed. As soon as I opened the door to our bedroom, Josh flips off the blankets and jumps up out of bed. I freak out in the corner by the door and say things like, "What are you doing," "Josh wake up, you are freaking me out." Then he says, "Why do you always freak out when I get up at night?" I knew he wasn't awake. He continues to say, "I just want to get a cold glass of milk and pour it on your face!" Then I say, "Are you awake?" And he sleepily responds, "Yes," as he quickly falls right back to sleep. I laughed out loud for a few minutes and replayed it in my head so I wouldn't forget what he said. Of course my adrenaline was rushing too because for a second there I was really scared...And do you think he remembered this morning? NO!

6 comments:

JRC said...

Haha! I laughed out loud too! I can totally see Josh saying something like this...what a wierdo! :) But if I ever posted something like this about my Josh, he'd be so mad. Josh is a good sport.

Taylor Family said...

That is freaking hallarious! Hope you like your hair! P.S. I tagged you! Check out my blog for details!

Taylor Family said...

That is freaking hallarious! Hope you like your hair! P.S. I tagged you! Check out my blog for details!

Josh n' Joni said...

ha! I love it! My Josh has done some crazy stuff like that too, but he hasn't wanted to pour a cold glass of milk on my face! hahah!!

Adrienne said...

that is almost as freaky as him dancing in his ski boots at the Mealings :)

Warner said...

That is so funny! you make me "snickers" ...