Sunday, July 15, 2012

4th of July Week

The last 2 weeks have been jam packed with visitors, parties and fun! Its been a lot of fun and I thought I would recap 2012 4th of July week.

Adrienne and Maddie came the week before the 4th. Megan and the girls had a great time with them. It was good to see them. They did a lot of fun things including going to the princess festival.


Sav and Caden had a sleep over with my mom at my parents house, while my dad was at camp with the young men. They are the best of buddies.



Megan and the girls went to Megan's Parents cabin for the whole week. Megan's parents and Brent and Lindsay's family were there all week as well. Brent and I came up on the 4th and stayed for the weekend. The girls went to the Oakley parade 4th of July morning and Brent and I golfed in Park City. The girls at the parade.


We swam and kayaked in Hidden Lakes. Joyce got a few leaches on her, which were cool to see. Brent was scared of them. Ashlynn reminded me of how my sister Racquel was when she was 10 years old. It was fun to tease her, just like I thought it was fun to tease my sister when we were little. We had a good time at the lake.


Sav at the pool in Kamas. She even went down the big water slide all by herself.



Savannah surprised us all and rode on a horse. It always helps when you have brave cousins to give a little peer pressure.


We went to the Oakley rodeo. It was great. We all had a fun time there. Sav watching the bulls.


Sav and Danny


Me and the girls.


It was a nice week. Thank you Dean and Joyce for making it a great staycation for us. They always provide us with a lots to do and keep us well fed. We enjoy their company.

Last week we dressed up with Liz and Andy Boyer like cows and went to chick fil a for a free sandwich. We've been busy!


In other news Charlotte decided to start crawling at 1 yrs old. She has been a whole new person. She even discovered the toilet paper roll.









No comments: