Monday, April 5, 2010

We're back...

I have been the worst blogger ever! I have no excuses. I don't even comment on peoples blogs anymore. I am going to do better...especially if I want to publish this thing one day. We've been busy as always and are amazed at how fast Savannah is growing up. I need to do a blog all about her just to document the fun stage she is at right now.
Her are some pics from Easter. She had a blast and we had fun watching her. All these pictures are from Josh's parents house. I video taped her finding her basket at our house in the morning. Her favorites are her butterfly book and her baby stroller...and of course, the candy!



6 comments:

Maren said...

Nice to see you back! I've missed you. And oh my, Savannah has pigtails. That is seriously too cute...and she looks so much bigger!

Megan and Mike said...

MEGAN I HATE YOU... hahah jk blog more, savannah is your twin she looks just like you sooo cute!!!!

Warner said...

i can't believe how big she is!!! a little girl now :) she is a spitting image af cute megan :)

Warner said...

p.s i'm glad you posted... keep it up! we've truly missed our megs!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Caden looks so old in that picture, I can't get over it. And it made me realize he needs a haircut. Love having you guys around for the Holidays.

JRC said...

Seriously too funny with them sitting next to each other because it makes you realize how much Sav looks like you since Caden looks like Josh, which means he looks like Racquel.