Friday, February 12, 2010

Shout Out...

I have MANY talented friends. More than I can count. It makes me jealous. I want to be able to create something that people would want to buy. Maybe one day. But for now I have friends that create for me. Recently, 2 of my friends have started blogs to sell their amazing stuff...check them out...

http://hotchpotchgirls.blogspot.com/

http://cocobelladesign.blogspot.com/

Raelene, from CocoBella, just made this little thing for Sav's room and I LOVE it!


Talented, right?!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Very cute but you can create too. Look at how cute Sarah's girls room tuned out.

Warner said...

i LOVE savannah's room!! you did such a good job on it! and i love the newest addition to it... such a cute mobile :) i have to tell you make me feel sooooo good when you leave me comments! you make me feel like super woman or something!... are you still teaching?... and how's savannah's little finger?

JRC said...

Thanks for the shout out! My birds are sew and stuffed, now for the assembly. Can't wait to get her room decorated.