Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Silly Savannah!

On the way to the cabin we stopped in Park City to shop and eat! The outlets had the best deals! Anyway, I gave Savannah my apple core to keep her busy. It entertained her for hours! She just sat, relaxed in her stroller, sucking on the core. It made my shopping trip very enjoyable. She was so relaxed that she kept sliding down and I would have to prop her back up. Well, we got to Carters and it wasn't a very stroller friendly store. They had the best deals of all so I would temporarily leave the stroller as I browsed the racks. I came back to Savannah to find this...

She had wiggled her way out of her stroller, through the snack rack and all, and somehow landed perfectly sitting up...still munching on her apple core! I thought it was so funny, especially because she wasn't hurt and she doesn't know how to get into the sitting position on her own. She must have gracefully fallen that way! Let's just say she now has to be strapped in her stroller...We love our crazy girl!

6 comments:

the Chidesters said...

Cute girl! She looks so happy just sitting on the floor, munching an apple core!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

How funny! She is adorable!

It sounds like you had a fun Easter too!

j e s s i e said...

Thanks for taking the time to enter in my photography give away!

-Jessie

Georgia Josies said...

So we here in Georgia think Savannah and Caden are the CUTEST babies on the planet right now!!! I'm not sure they could be ANY cuter...it's NOT possible!!

The Jackson's said...

Hi! Cute blog...I love all the darling pictures of Savannah :) She is so cute!

Ames Family said...

Sounds like the apple core was a life saver! They are entertained by the silliest things sometimes. Her yellow Easter dress is too cute! I have got to meet Savannah. Fun that you got to hit up the PC outlets- I gotta get up there.