Tuesday, April 7, 2009

PASTY WHITE!

It's that time of year where I want to bring out the skirts, shorts, flip flops, etc. All this leads me to feel white and not my best self...until I started using this...


Now don't get me wrong...next time you see me I won't look like a Brazilian beauty that just walked off a cruise ship...but I won't be whiter than the snowman I built last weekend! If anything you won't even notice, but I do and that is all that matters! I love this new face lotion...even has SPF...the regular natural glow body lotion isn't my favorite. It still smells like tanning cream. Hopefully in a couple of months I won't be using any of this and be all natural! HURRY UP SUMMER!

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

I use this stuff too! And sometimes the Loreal kind. I LOVE IT!!! Except Jake tells me I stink when I have it on.

Josh n' Joni said...

I have tried that kind but don't like the smell so much. However, I love the kind from Bath and Body Works. It has helped me to become my best self. :) You're funny.