Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's been a while...

For about a month, I thought I had lost my camera. Therefore, I have no pictures of Savannah at 7 months! It's time to make up for it! Here she is in all her glory...can't get enough of her...even if she does have chicken rice dinner all over her face!


My picture wall is finally done! Does it look like a hard project?! Nope! But for some reason it has taken me 2 years to do it. I really bought most of those frames 2 years ago and finally did it, well Josh and his dad did it, and Nichols Photo Lab (aka Erin and Paul Bitner) did it too! (run on sentence!) It first started out as a "family history" wall with a bunch of wedding pictures from us, our parents and grandparents. Yep, having a kid changes all that. Sorry parents and grandparents but soon you will be replaced by my sweet girl!

Last but not least, a classic family picture at Leatherby's! We have been going there monthly and love it. We got a brownie sundae this time and did not like it...hmmm...why is it gone...we'll eat anything!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Like the pic wall. It turned out good. You rag on how I eat. Look at you Miss. Dessert!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

That turned out amazing... can you come do one for me? The pictures you got done look so good, I love the finish on them. I like the picture you picked of Savannah too. She is my favorite, I don't ever get enough of her!

JRC said...

This is so true!!! I have learned my lesson more than once not to take resturant advice from you or Josh because you really are NOT picky. The good news is...you are NOT picky and rant and rave over everyone's food..which makes them feel good!

Megan and Mike said...

what a cute family you have... and i would put her all over my pic wall too!love it

clarkfamblog said...

You are a domestic goddess. Look at you with your picture wall. Those home decorating shows really paid off. Savannah is adorable (I think I say that every time, but what other adjective describes her best?). Can't wait to see ya'll in May at the wedding.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I love that picture wall. I might just copy it. JK

John and Nicole Makoni said...

Your picture wall turned out so good!!! I love Savannah right in the middle. I knew you of anyone would figure out Johns little April Fools Day joke, ha! ha!