Saturday, November 22, 2008

4 MONTHS!


I can't believe our baby girl is 4 months! Time is flying by! We went to her 4 month appointment yesterday and here are her stats...
Weight: 15 lbs 2 ozs (88%)
Height: 24 1/2 inches (52%)
The best part about the appt. was that we can start her on rice cereal! That is music to a mothers ears when her baby doesn't take a bottle! We had fun with it last night...she is definitely interested, but doesn't really get it. She still prefers her hands!
We love you Savannah!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Time goes by way too fast when they are little. How exciting that she gets to have cereal. When I put Brock on it he slept much better through the night.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Four Months Already and I haven't even met her. SAD. She is beautiful Megan.

Warner said...

wow! she is such a doll... don't you just love when you think you've got it all figured out and under control and then they just change on you:) i can't wait to hold your little sweetie... i desperately want to come up there to visit, but i have no idea when i will be able to... maybe after i have Mia and have got things under control again( like that will ever happen). And also maybe i should wait for you to invite me instead of inviting myself :)... nah! love you!

clarkfamblog said...

She's a doll! Can't wait to squeeze on her! She'll be eatin' big girl food in no time....When do we take her to Pizza Factory?

Megan and Mike said...

we had sooo much fun! the cabin is in brian head... there was so much snow! so much for southern utah! your baby is so cute! she looks like you to me!!!

Megan and Mike said...

we had sooo much fun! the cabin is in brian head... there was so much snow! so much for southern utah! your baby is so cute! she looks like you to me!!!

the Chidesters said...

Hey Megan, I'm trying out the blogging thing (I don't have an e-mail for you, sorry) so you can see my kids if you want.

http://chidfam.blogspot.com/

Adorable girl, by the way.