Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

Caden and Savannah...best buds already...probably because we make them look at eachother all the time!
We had a fun Halloween! Doesn't Savannah make the cutest pumpkin? We woke up and went to Cottonwood Elementary to see old friends and enjoy the Halloween festivities with a bunch of crazy dressed up kids. It was so good to see everyone!
On Halloween night we had a family party at Josh's parents house and then last night we went to a party without Savannah where Josh and I dressed up...no pictures, bummer...you will just have to enjoy our little pumpkin!


8 comments:

The Drawes said...

The cutest pumpkin i've ever seen!!!!!!!!!

30somethingmama said...

What a cute little pumpkin. I definitely think that she looks more like you but, she has a little Josh in her too. So cute! Wish I could actually see her in person! Hope all is well with you!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

She is getting so big! I love her cute smile and chubby cheeks.

Lisa said...

dang cute! I'm sad I missed you when i was in SLC.

Taylor Family said...

Oh my cute!!! I can't believe how big she is already!

Georgia Josies said...

She is SO cute!!We miss you guys!!! I think you need to make a trip to Georgia... what do you think?

Michelle Nguyen said...

She is soo cute! CAn't wait to meet her someday!

Amy Gibson said...

I had a dream about you last night. Random huh? Anyway just wanted to say that is the cutest pumpkin ever an I think she looks just like you. :)