Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snow...Already?!?

Today we woke up to lots of snow! I am so sad! We were going to have Savannah make her first snow angel, but we just took a picture instead. She really didn't know what to think. I am dreading this winter...good thing we leave for California this week!
This is a picture of our little turtle. I love getting Savannah up in the morning or from naps(yes, I know, I am a bad mom, she sleeps on her stomach) She is getting so strong now and holds her head up and bops around like a little turtle. She is almost 3 months old! Crazy!

8 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

You guys got more snow than we did! I am seriously depressed about it, I am SO not ready for the winter hibernation! I HATE winter!

Maren said...

I love her face in the snow picture! Looks like she might be a Californian at heart...and it should be illegal to snow during fall.

Megan and Mike said...

Megan she is beautiful!!! such a sweet little baby!!!

clarkfamblog said...

She's adorable. While you are enjoying California, we will be water skiing at Lake Powell. Bring back a burrito for me!

Lisa said...

BuRRRR!! ewwww! I guess thats why I love in AZ eh? So i guess I'll pack my boots and coat when i come! sheesh!

Josh n' Joni said...

Kansas may be Kansas (aka: sucks to live here) but I was in shorts and a t-shirt last week while it was snowing in Utah!
My neighbor is starting a bunco group, so I thought about you last night when I got the invitation. I bet my bunco group will be a little more rowdy than yours, but I'm excited for it.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

You are NOT a bad mom...I have slept this baby on his tummy and he is by far my best sleeper and has the most perfect round little head...and...got so strong soooo fast! I have talked to lots of moms who sleep their kids on their tummys....dont worry! She is so cute...i think she looks so much like both you and your hubby!

The Drawes said...

I can't believe i haven't met her yet! I'm done with school end of november and i will have a lot more time (i'm in school mon throu sat 10am to 9pm)

You look so good Megan!! I miss you so much!