Thursday, September 25, 2008

2 month stats...

I know I've been posting a lot lately, don't get used to it! This picture doesn't do this amazing collage justice. My friend Holly, yes the same one who designed Savannah's announcement, made this for Savannah's room. I love it. Her room is almost complete...I just need cute stuff for her dresser...I've been saying that for 2 months now!

We went to the pediatrician the other day for Savannah's 2 month appt. She handled her shots okay...just a little fussy, but all the sleep is worth it! I felt so bad because she was so smiley with the doctor, and then bam, 3 jabs in the leg! She is a brave girl!
Height: 23 1/4 (75%)
Weight: 12 lbs 12 ozs (90%)

9 comments:

House of Mellor said...

So cute!

JRC said...

That is really cute. Savannah's room is coming together so well.

Warner said...

i love the hat savannah is wearing in the pictures below! so cute! i can't believe how big she is getting already... they grow up so fast( especially when you aren't the one raising them :).... love you , hope your having fun!

Mich and Nate said...

I Love it! I bet her room is darling! Savannah is the cutest thing ever, I love her in that pink jogging suit with the brown hat witht the flower! So cute! How are you doing? Are you loving not being in school?

Amy said...

Savannah and Ryker have similar stats. At his appointment he was in the 75% for weight and 90% for height. She is very cute and that is a cute decoration your friend made.

Newton Party of FIVE. said...

That is the most ADORABLE collage i think i've ever seen! Savannah is soo cute!

Alex and Jane said...

She is so cute! I am so glad I got to see her in person, what a little doll!

Leslie said...

Megan Chase, I am so glad I found you on here. By reading your blog I am now caught up. Congrats on your precious little girl. We need to talk and catch up.
Love, Leslie

Maren said...

Love the collage!