Friday, October 24, 2008

Savannah's 1st Vacation

Early Friday morning we flew to California. I didn't sleep the whole night hoping everything would go well for Savannah's first plane ride. Luckily I had Adrienne with me! The plane ride was a success...Savannah always pulls through! The second we walked off the plane we noticed the beautiful weather that we were able to enjoy all week. We had so much fun!
Savannah met her "Grandpa" Mel. It is always good to visit with him. I was able to see a lot of old friends this trip and show off Savannah.

Savannah is so loved! Her cousins can't get enough of her! We swam, ate, and just hung out. She even got to go to Chuck e Cheese on her 3rd month birthday with her cousins!
(sorry for her nakedness, but it was too cute not to post)
We did lots more, but that is a summary of our vacation. I always wish I had taken more pictures. It was so fun to enjoy the warm weather and be with family...Josh isn't going to be able to keep me in Utah too much longer. I miss CA already. Thanks for such a fun trip everyone!

5 comments:

ErinB said...

I can totally relate to missing CA. Paul knows that our time in Utah may come to an end sooner rather than later. It's tough to be away from your family.

Josh n' Joni said...

I love her rolly little legs in the bathtub picture. She is so cute and chunky. I'm glad you got to go home for awhile...I wish we could!

Matt and Mandy said...

I think I only miss CA at this time of year, it is so miserably cold already! I still remember wearing little Halloween costumes WITHOUT sweats underneath and a snow coat on top... my kids will never know what it's like to actually SEE your Halloween costume! Glad you had a fun trip! Savannah is darling, and I LOVE the naked baby photos, when they are little it's just darn cute!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

OH I love that girl so much! Seriously just seeing her makes me smile... she so funny and such a stinkin cutie! If Josh can't get you to stay then can I? I would miss you guys so much, it would make me sad. I miss you guys when you are just gone for a week. I wish we could work something out so we could all be in the same place... maybe we'll all move to california! Love you Savannah!

clarkfamblog said...

She is beautiful. I totally remember what it felt like on that first airplane trip. I wondered if they would just open up the airplane door and kick us all out! She is really cute, and so are those other nieces and nephews!