Thursday, September 11, 2008

Savannah's Blessing

We blessed Savannah on August 31, 2008. It turned out to be a great day. I don't know why I stressed out about it so much! My family all flew in for the long weekend. We had a great time at the cabin and Savannah was finally able to meet her Grandpa Clark and all of her cousins, aunts and uncles!
Josh gave an amazing blessing and I am so grateful for all the support we had from our family. Savannah is so lucky to have so many people that love her.
Her cute dress was made by her Great, Great Grandma's best friend and her bonnet was netted by her Great Great Grandma in 1940. Me, my mom, my aunts, sister, cousin, niece, and now Savannah have all been blessed in this outfit!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

you guys are so cute! i was admiring her blessing outfit at church. what a great tradition!

Newton Party of FIVE. said...

Wow, that is amazing that you have all been blessed in the same dress. Your little family is just sooo cute! :]

Newton Party of FIVE. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

It was a fun weekend! Just think life could be that fun all the time if you lived here.

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

How fun! You look great! It was so nice talking to you on the phone the other day. I hope things are well!!

McKell Callister said...

Hey Meg! It's McKell (Brems) Callister. I'm kind of a stalker, but somehow I found your blog! Congrats on your cute baby girl! She's adorable! I love that name, Savannah! Well you guys seem to be doing well... are you still living up at Suncrest? We just moved back to good old Cedar. It's kind of fun to be back. My blog is locked, but if you'll email me at mckell.callister@gmail.com, I'll invite you in. Congrats again! McKell