Thursday, July 10, 2008

UPDATE and a funny email my sister sent me...

So I am not progressing at all! I am going to be pregnant forever! Okay not really, but I don't want to be induced unless I absolutely have to so I am not scheduling an induction until the week of the 21st! However, if I am anything like my sister, I will go from not being dilated at all to full blown fast labor within days...so who knows!
I hope this little story doesn't offend anyone...I thought it was so funny!

Grandmas Don't Know Everything
Little Tony had been playing outside with the other kids for a while. He came into the house and asked, 'Grandma, what's that thing called when two people sleep in the same room and one is on top of the other?"
She was a little taken aback, but she decided to just tell him the truth. "It's called sexual intercourse, darling." Little Tony just said, 'Oh, OK,' and went back outside to play with the other kids.
A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily, "Grandma, it isn't called sexual intercourse. It's called Bunk Beds. And Jimmy's mom wants to talk to you."

7 comments:

Josh n' Joni said...

Bunk beds! So that's how this all happened!
Hang in there and let me know when she gets here! (I'm only sort of supportive because I really really want you to have her!)

Beehive State Builders said...

That's funny! Good luck with everything! I hope you don't have to go over, I was a week over with my second and it was forever! However, since it is your first, enjoy every extra minute of sleep that you can get, because you will be going without it for a long time! :)

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

How funny... Lane cracked up when I told him! I wish your baby would come already dangit! haha...

Warner said...

love the story ... i totally "snickered" haha. anyway yeah i got my bathing suit and it's way cute... i feel weird though having something tight around my belly, i'm used to being so free and naked :)but i'm sure i'll get used to it.. do you think it will stretch at all as i get bigger?

Anonymous said...

Sorry about not letting you know about us getting a blog. Taylor was in charge of letting you all know. It is really fun to have a blog. Let us know when your big events happens. We are so excited for the both of you. I hope everything goes well.

House of Mellor said...

Megan
I hope you dont mind me blog hopping I saw your name on someone else's blog and was curious if your cute baby was here yet. That story was too funny I'll have to share it with my mother inlaw for a good laugh. My blog is http://houseofmellor.blogspot.com. Hope your doing well and see you soon.
Emily

The Littlefields said...

We are so offended!! Just kidding that is hilarious. That is something I would do. Good luck with having that baby, you will do great. I'm so excited for you guys, you'll be great parents.