Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Brag session...


So, I am excited to post about our most amazing trip ever, but it will take a while so I need to do it later...check out my friend Adrienne's blog...she pretty much wrote the most detailed blog ever about our trip!
Anyway, back to my orginal post...my brother owns a graphic desgin and printing company in Southern California. He is way talented and has done work for well known companies. However, his most notable work is featured in People magazine this week. He designed and printed the wallpaper for Christina Aguilera's nursery! I would not have picked out this particular design...not my favorite at all. It has been interesting to hear all the behind the scene stories about it all, and I am excited to come up with the theme for my nursery. I am hoping my brother will come up with something super sweet for my babies room!
Expect another post very soon...I find out what I am having tomorrow! Yea! And, I will have to post another belly pic because I feel like I have popped out way more in the last week or so!

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Okay, make the big announcement! I know what it is but I want to read a blog about your little baby!

The Drawes said...

Wait... Wait... IS THIS THE MINI's ROOM??!?!