Sunday, February 10, 2008

18 weeks and snow pics!

Me at 18 weeks! I think this picture makes me look bigger than I really am...I think it's the tight shirt or maybe I am just in denial! 1 and a half weeks till I am halfway done and find out what I am having! yea! Last night my sister in law waxed my legs (and burnt my eyebrows!) so I am all ready for Hawaii! 2 more days! I can't wait to wear flip flops!
These are pictures of the after math of the storm we had last week. After it stopped snowing, Josh went out and got to work! As you can tell, it was above his knees! It finally cleared up and we were still able to get out for the Super Bowl!

9 comments:

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

OH no I was going to ask how the waxing went... I hope the burn is not too bad! Where is your favorites pages you said you had on your blog? I'm jealous you guys are leaving this week! Have fun!

The Harris Family said...

Have fun on your vacation Megs! You look adorable!

Sarah said...

Megs! you look great! Keep it up, let us know what you are having....Jealous about hawaii! Have fun.

Taylor Family said...

HOW CUTE ARE YOU!!! I love little pregnant bellies! Keep posting pics! (Not that I don't see you every month anyways...)

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Megs, you're so cute the little bump. So have you had a dream of what you're having? Have fun on your vacation. You're so lucky. Sam

Angela said...

Hi! It was fun talking to you today! Come visit me on my blog... Have a fun trip!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Yay you posted belly pictures. You do not look big at all! Have fun on your vacation!

Josh n' Joni said...

You look so cute Meg. Have so much fun on your vacation!

Robin said...

Congrats Megan! I am so excited for you! I remember counting down days until the 20 wk. appt. so we could find out what we were having. (by the way--we're having a boy!!). Anyways--good to hear from you and good luck with everything! Keep in touch! ---Robin & Daniel