Friday, February 22, 2008

20 weeks and the ultra sound!

So, we had our appointment yesterday, and we are so excited! I was so happy about having a little girl! I can't wait! It was so fun having both of our mom's there...after the appointment we went straight to Old Navy to buy some cute little outfits and then my mother in law bought me some clothes at Motherhood Maternity. I can't wait to buy more for my little one, but I am trying not to go too crazy! Josh is neutral...excited, but hasn't really comprehended the whole idea! It was a fun day, ended with a great night at BUNCO! Life is awesome!

6 comments:

The Harris Family said...

Megs, it was so good to talk to you today! You should definetly post more belly pictures and I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Josh n' Joni said...

Yay! Congratulations on your little baby girl! You are going to make the cutest mom. Aren't you excited that in not too much longer you could have a nursery with a giant moon in it? :) jk - that's really cool for your brother - I just think that thing would freak me out everytime I walked in the room! Congrats again!

Sarah said...

You guys that is so awesome. Everett will have a little girlfriend to hang out with now! She will be so beautiful, congradulations!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Yay! I'm so excited. I'm mad that we keep playing phone tag- CONGRATULATIONS!!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Megan, that is so exciting. I'm so happy for you two. She is going to be so spoiled. And you will love it. Warning: there's a good chance she is going to be a daddy's girl. Yay for you. Sam

Ames Family said...

Congrats Meg!! I am so excited for you. Your trip sounds fantastic. I will have to get you some baby bows and headbands for your little sweetie. After all, you work so close to my parents!!!