Thursday, October 14, 2010

California...

Well, we got back a couple of weeks ago and these pictures are making me sad! I want to go back! We always have such a good time and are so spoiled in California(my mom even did my laundry!) We were lucky to have Josh with us for a couple of days and then Sav and I stayed to play with the fam. She really does love her grandma and grandpa and cousins and loved waking up to a playdate every morning!
Waiting at the airport...

Angels game...


At my parents house, all dressed up as pirates for the Tall Ship Festival...(even though Sav missed out & stayed home for a nap)

The adults got on the jet skis that night to go see the tall ships set sail...we almost got hit by a cannon :)

This is my favorite picture from the trip...Sav did everything the older kids did and loved it! I just noticed she has every part of the pirate memorabilia attached to her, even the ring, the popper toy & the sword..

Savs first trip to Disneyland! It really is the happiest place on Earth! She loved seeing Mickey and Rellas *Cinderellas* Castle! The kids went home early & we got to stay for a while to do some big kid rides!

Jones farm...


I could have posted many more pictures but you tell from these ones that we were having a blast! Thanks to my family for making this such a fun trip! Whens the next one...heck, why'd we even come back?

6 comments:

Warner said...

oh how i love california!!! you guys did alot while you were there!! FUN! i am packing my car right now to head down there for a week of fun with my mom :) miss you!!

Taylor Family said...

What? You went to disneyland? Did you tell me this? How fun!

Taylor Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Megan, this is such a cute post. Sav is sooo freakin adorable and has to be the cutest pirate ever. Aren't you just loving that age? Miss you.

Lisa said...

Hey! Where did that blog about jasmere go? Refer me and you'll get $10. I went to sign up but saw that and want you to get the dolla bills!

Thanks for sharing your pics!!!

Adrienne said...

If I'd have known you would fly out here just for my little Halloween Bash, you totally would've gotten an official invite. But you know you have a permi-invite to pretty much everything. You've still got a week to get plane tickets :). The other day I was asking Maddie to name her cousins and Sav was on the list. It was cute! Miss you. (Is my comment longer than yours?)