Wednesday, September 8, 2010

We are off...

to visit these people...and we couldn't be more excited!

Tomorrow, we leave for CA for 2 weeks! We haven't been all summer and thought we better get down there for a good long trip! Sav knows all her Clark cousins by name and loves being with them, and I love watching her get to know them! We are going to have a blast!
Meanwhile, here in Utah, summer is ending. Didn't it just start? Here are some things we've been up to...
*Trips to the cabin
*A race from Logan to Jackson Hole
*A trip to St. George with some of my favorite girls
*A visit from the JD, Adrienne and Maddie
*1st BYU game...I will now loose my Hubby to football for a couple of months
*Many trips to the park...Sav can't get enough,she gets crazy at the park!
*going through the decision to teach or not(decision is made...not teaching!)
*spending time with family and friends

AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!

California, ready or not, here we come...

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

We're ready!! Hurry up!

brookelovesjay said...

have fun! I may have a baby by the time you get back!

Taylor Family said...

YEA!!! NOT TEACHING! Now I get to play with you!!!

White Family said...

Hey, Jackson Hole is 1 hour away from us! Next time you come up this way you should give us a holler and we coul meet you up there!! How fun! Sounds like you have hda great summer! Sav is sooo cute and looks just like you!

John and Nicole Makoni said...

Have fun in Cali with your fam! That's so nice you get to stay home and spend quality time with sweet Savanna. Miss you guys!

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

How fun! I hope you have a blast! It was so good to see you the other day at Swiss Days! I sure miss you and Josh when we would hang out in the kitchen in Cedar.....hahah I've never laughed so hard in my life! Let's really get together and if you feel like you want to ever teach again you should do half day with me ok? ok! love ya!