Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

I never take enough pictures! Savannah is going to think that her parents were never there for special events!
Anyway, we had a FABULOUS Christmas! We were definitely spoiled but felt blessed to be around those we love! I am so grateful for a wonderful mother and mother in law who work so hard to make the holidays memorable!

The Sunday before Christmas we celebrated with Josh's family. We had a great dinner and opened presents. Savannah loves her new toys!

Then we loaded up and flew to California. The weather wasn't the 80 degrees that I dreamed it to be but it was still perfect. I never get homesick when I am there...I could stay forever! Anyways, we had a blast with my family and Savannah loved playing with her cousins! We went to Knotts Berry Farm, shopped, played and ate! :) I loved Christmas in CA. It was perfect!


7 comments:

Lindsay said...

It was tons of fun. Just think if you lived in CA how fun your whole life would be.

Warner said...

don't you just love winter in california!!!?! i love the santa ana winds... still cool but not freezing!! LOVE IT! and i loved seeing you!.... you are the best! i was so surprised to see you at the restaraunt and i felt so special that you came and found me :) you are such a good friend! i feel so lucky to have you as a friend ! love ya!! and savannah is so darling! she looks more and more like you every day! :)

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I love there matching pajamas. She looks so grown up- I'm glad you had a good Christmas!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

*their, not there.... I was a teacher, okay! ;)

Josh n' Joni said...

I also love the matching pajamas picture, but mostly because Savannah has the same morning face you do - she's just like her mom. I wish that we had Christmas in California too - because Christmas in Kansas is lame. Glad you had fun!

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

Oh my gosh- Savannah is too cute for words! I'm glad you had a fun Christmas! We'll have to get together soon! Oh- and I think I'm only having one baby shower...we'll have to talk.

Charlie and Ryan said...

That little cutie is too cute! I love her hair! Looks like CA was a blast! See you next week!!!