Monday, August 17, 2009

Lake Powell 2009

So, Friday the 24th, Adrienne called me up on her way to Lake Powell and invited me to come and be there Wednesday with her family. I thought my Lake Powell days were over now that I have Savannah, but the Lindsay fam knew it would be no fun with out me! :) Actually, I was the last resort due to other people not being able to come! I debated back and forth about going, just me and Sav, but I finally decided to go. Lake Powell is the most amazing place on earth. We had a blast. The drive was stressful, but Savannah did really good. She did really good on the boat...she slept awesome which always makes things easier! It was so fun spending a couple of days with some of my favorite people and the food was amazing as always! Thank you Lindseys...next year give me a little more notice, will ya?!

Me and Savannah...

Savannah and her long lost BFF Maddison...yes they are 6 months apart and weigh the same! Sorry that Savannah likes to attack you Maddie...that's how she shows her love!






Savannah ate her way through her vacation! Nothing new! She also learned how to stand up not holding on to anything while we were there. Adrienne also put cute piggies in her hair! I wish I would have taken more pictures...maybe one of some adults, but the babies stole the camera time, like always!

9 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I was even more bummed that I wasn't going to be there when I found out that you were going. I imagined the girls skinny dipping and eating yummy food and playing way too many games. I'm glad you had fun Megan, just sad we weren't there. Your lake powell days are never over. Savannah is a doll. That picture of her with a twizzler and popsicle is so cute.

Megan and Mike said...

Megan! She looks just like you!!! she is sooo cute!

Lisa said...

megs that looks so fun. Member powell '03?? heehee

Rick and Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness Savannah smile is so adorable, it always make me smile. Looks like you had fun! See you at bunco cute girl!

Warner said...

fun fun!! that looks like so much fun! nothin' like a little sun and water :)

Lisa Riddle said...

Megan, it's your long lost teacher pal, Lisa Riddle. I was blog hopping and came across yours. Your little girl is so cute. She looks so much like you. If you ever get a moment e-mail me and tell me all about your life since college. lisa.ridd@gmail.com

Mich and Nate said...

I am so jealous! I love that place and haven't been in forever. You guys both look so dang cute, I love your swimsuit by the way. Also, I can't remember if I wrote back to your email you wrote me...but DON'T even worry! :) You didn't sound negative at all. I loved getting to talk to you! I miss you guys. Next trip to Utah I really want to be better at planning to see people so we should try to get together! Will you guys be there around Christmas time? Or Cali?

Ames Family said...

Lake Powell is my favorite place on the earth. So glad that you got to go. Savannah honestly looks just like you! She is beautiful!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Youre so sweet! I love your pics of Savannah at the top of your blog too! Those dresses are my new favorite thing...Its a good thing I have a niece that can wear them, otherwise my little guy might grow up being a little confused! :) She is walking too! One of these days maybe we will meet again...and I can meet your little darling, now that it's been over a year since Ive seen you...it's crazy, we were both pregnant with our babies still! So, I know... Can you believe family pics again! SO ANNOYING honestly! We have done pics so much lately...this time with my whole fam (Ill post more later) and then in three weeks Jakes whole family are gettting theirs done! AHHH!! They are SOOOO stressful, so thank you thank you for the complinent! I was excited about a couple shots but am still looking for "the one" to blow up! A girl from Provo took them...honestly I can't remember her name but I will find it for you! you have a beautiful family...and I was glad to see you decieded to make the trek to powell with the baby! I did that 2 years in a row when Hallie was just tiny too, and it was definitly not as relaxing but it made some gReaT memories!