Wednesday, August 5, 2009

1 year old stats...



Last Tuesday Savannah had her 1 year old Dr's. appointment! We left straight from her appointment for Lake Powell so I haven't had time to record her stats...

weight: 20 pounds 10 ounces (45%)
height 30 1/4 inches (80%)

Have I ever told you that I LOVE her pediatrician? I look forward to our visits. If you are looking for a good doc his name is Dan Clayton in Draper.

Don't you just LOVE her one year old pictures and outfit?

Lake Powell post coming soon...

6 comments:

Josh n' Joni said...

I do love them! What a cutie! We'll be in town if you aren't busy this weekend...

Lindsay said...

She does look very cute!

Megan and Mike said...

LOVE her outfit! especially the shoes

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I love her outfit! She's beautiful! Is she walking yet? Corbin will not be any time soon!:)

and no, Corbin doesn't watch movies...just crawls around...

Hayley said...

Megan!

I checked out your blog, it looks like life is going really well for you! It was fun to see some pictures of your mom, it's been forever!! Anyway, glad all is well, Savannah is so cute : )

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

Megan! She keeps getting more and more beautiful! What a Cutie! We need to hang out soon. We've seen Josh...but not you!