Tuesday, December 30, 2008

STOP growing, Savannah!

We had an awesome Christmas! My whole family was up here and it was so fun to be at my parents cabin all together. Savannah had a great 1st Christmas...spoiled as always! We woke up at the cabin and had Christmas with my fam and then drove down to the valley to spend the rest of the day with the Chase's. It was perfect to have both families so close for the holidays!
Yep, that's my baby, the one crying with her head down...all this craziness exhausts her!

We figured out why we can't get a good picture of our "Savannah Smiles." Our camera is very delayed and a little red light comes on first, which is what distracts her and is why we get a stare. Maybe next Christmas I will ask for a new camera!
Anyway, this week, more than any other week, Josh and I have been amazed at how big Savannah is. She must have had a growth spurt or something. She is outgrowing all her clothes, eating everything, and playing with her toys like crazy. We are so in love with her...her huge smile, her giggles, her voice, her spastic excitement...everything about her is perfect! I can't believe she is already 5 months old. We can't get enough of her!


7 comments:

Taylor Family said...

She is so dang cute! I hope you bring her tomorrow!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

ha ha... I can't get enough of that girl either, I just want to squeeze her! Cute pictures, She is growing up too fast!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

She is adorable! We're glad you guys had a good Christmas!

clarkfamblog said...

Not only is Savannah adorable, you are too! Who's your favorite?

30somethingmama said...

She is growing too fast and my kids still talk about how you let them hold her. I still haven't seen her! I hope that all is well with you!

Warner said...

megan, we are coming your way. we'll be up there all weekend for a job interview. call laura if you don't hear from us first!

shawn

Trenton J said...

She is awfully cute, I'm not going to lie. Just try and keep her cell phoneless for a while longer though. She gets one of those and she might start getting all picky and unreasonable about it's bulk and the service, and it might even spill over into other things.