Tuesday, August 12, 2008

3+ weeks...

First time to church, we made it through sacrament meeting and then went home. Yes, we all think we can get my cute girl to smile already! I think it's just a lot of gas! (Thanks for somewhat Indian giving that dress back Kim. Savannah had a minor blowout in it too!)
Not much new in the Chase home. It's true that now that I have a kid all I can think to blog about is Savannah. I wish I had other things to blog about, but all I do all day is hang out with her...I still have anxiety about leaving the house, but I am doing much better! Thanks to everyone who has come sat with me, helped me, and been there to talk to the last couple of weeks. It has really made things much easier. We are so blessed to have such a great support system. I am still booking appointments if you want to come up the mountain to hang out with us! Ha, Ha...

10 comments:

JRC said...

She is so stinkin cute! Can't wait to see you thursday!

Newton Party of FIVE. said...

Awww...what a cutie pie she is! I can remember feeling soo anxious about going out with both kids after having my second daughter, Ella. It is an adjustment, but nothing you can't handle! : )

Lindsay said...

That looks like a real smile. She must be extra brillant. (from the Clark side of course.)

Lisa said...

Megan! i'm glad all is well. I can't wait to see lil Savannah in person. she is such a doll! You are doing fabulous Megs love ya

Ashley said...

she is so beautiful! congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! I'm sure I will understand soon enough!!! :)

House of Mellor said...

I think she is smiling and I am glad you blog about your girl. The more pictures the better she is so adorable. I would love to do your hair it is one of my most favorite things to do. Talk to you soon.
Emily

Taylor Family said...

So people are visiting!? I am so coming up there. I guess 3 weeks after the baby is born most people are back to normal. I will bring more church dresses!

Eldredge greatness said...

You guys! hope you are adjusting well to motherhood. Its sure different huh. :) Have fun at your cabin.

Warner said...

she is so gorgeous... and waht a good girl to already give mommy a night from 10-4 ! wow... keep posting that beautiful baby... and make a trip to target :) that's always a good starting point in getting out of the house :) love you!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

She is so beautiful Megan. I went online to look at her pictures, you are so lucky to choose from all those gorgeous pictures. I wish I could meet her. Next time I'm in Utah I'll be calling you.
Give her kisses.