Saturday, March 15, 2008

Babysitting and Wedding...


We went to the most amazing wedding last night! (Luke and Hollie Whatcott's)It was gorgeous! It was a sit down, name card and all, 3 course dinner that was served to us. I loved it. Part of me wishes I did my wedding like that...and I kick myself all the time about not getting a darn wedding video done! The best part about the night was that Hollie is cousin's with Peter Brienholt, so he was part of the entertainment. Josh had fun hanging out with his high school friends. I love weddings...I wish planning weddings was part of my career, but maybe later in life. Right now I have fun hanging out with 5 year olds! p.s. they let us take apart the centerpieces at the end of the night and take all the roses home!

Wednesday and Thursday we got to stay with the Clark kids. They live down the street. We had so much fun with Millie, Sam, and Wilbur. They are the cutest kids with the best personalities. This would be way to long of a blog if I started quoting all the funny things they said. It was fun playing parents for a few days, especially with such trained, well behaved kids!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

sounds like you guys had fun. you'll be so prepared when you just have to deal with one baby!

The Mahas Family said...

I think that Whatcott dude was my brother's mission companion....maybe. The name sounds familiar. Did you do a graph with the Clark kids? How many more people like Green Eggs and Ham than The Lorax? I still can't get over that.

Taylor Family said...

Looks like you had fun but Bunco was even more fun... just kidding. Get all the training in that you can. Or, maybe you should get all of the non-children time in that you can...

Sarah said...

sounds so awesome. Alright Megs, lets see the belly you are getting further along now and showing quite a bit I am sure! pictures! By the way megs your wedding goes down in my book as one of my favorites, it was gorgeous!