Sunday, July 11, 2010

4th of July

Josh and I love the 4th of July! Nothing better than a perfect summer holiday. We spent this 4th of July in Wyoming at Josh's grandparents cabin. We went with Dave & Ashley Jackson and their little boy Max and dog Lilly. Josh and Dave were missionary companions and best of friends.We spent a day in Jackson Hole and basically hung out riding 4 wheelers and playing lots of croquet. Sav loved playing with Max and Lilly. We watched a great firework show. Everyone on the lake was doing fireworks and all the neighbors as well.Savannah loved the 4 wheeler rides with dad. We had a great time. One day we found this crazy big slide at this little park. It was crazy! Obviously Savannah loved it until she had a small little biff. It was cool though.
We hope everyone had a happy 4th.

4 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time!!! That slide looks scary though.

Josh n' Joni said...

I still love the 4th that we spent in California. One of my favorites for sure.
Savannah looks so much like you. She's a beauty.
Call me whenever. I'm in town until March.

Lisa said...

I love the 4th of July too!! FUN! I say that on like every post you make! You guys have great trips.

Warner said...

can you say ADORABLE!!! savannah is soooo dang cute and i feel like i am looking at you when you were a child!!! it's crazy!! love ya!!