Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!

Our Halloween festivities started out with an 80's murder mystery party...Josh's rocker outfit was the hit of the party...I on the other hand looked dumb, but hey, we had fun and that is all that matters! Thanks Dan and Brooke!

Next we carved pumpkins and trick or treated at Josh's moms work...I am sad I didn't get any pictures of that one. Savannah made a pretty dang cute kitty!

Utah schools have crazy Halloween parades with hundreds of people in attendance...I always feel a little pressure to impress and luckily a friend had a CUTE Minnie Mouse costume...

On Halloween night Miss Savannah Kate dressed up as a flower(thanks Erin!) It was such a cute costume! She surprisingly kept the hat on! We had a fun party at Josh's parents house where we ate and did a little trick or treating...then we met up with some friends! I loved Halloween this year! Having Sav around makes everything more fun!


16 comments:

Lindsay said...

Everyone looked so cute. I do love the Minnie Mouse. Glad you had so much fun. We missed you here!

Adrienne said...

josh would wear that. it reminds me of what he wore a couple halloween's ago. he cracks me up. savannah makes such a cute flower! and i love the minnie costume. miss you!

Josh n' Joni said...

Josh freaks me out a little bit, but you and Savannah are sure cute! :) So great!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I'm guessing you were the hit at your school- cute costume! Little Savannah is adorable!

Warner said...

so fun! savannah is such a cute flower!! i love her :) and you guys are a rockin' couple :) i know so many dan and brooke couples ! we went to a halloween party given by a dan and brooke too :) cute school costume too! love you!

ErinB said...

Darling costumes! Even Josh :)

Megan and Mike said...

ohhh she looks so cute.. and so do you megan!!!!:)

Maren said...

Nice Minnie costume :) Love Savannah as a flower, she looks really cute!

Ashley said...

oh my gosh! how fun! looks like you guys had an awesome halloween this year!!! adorable costumes & pics! You guys were one smokin hot rocker couple! ;) Love the minnie costume! too cute! And Savannah looks sooo adorable as a little flower!!! :)

Lisa said...

What a fun Halloween!! love the Minnie mouse costume. You are a babe

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

Oh my adorable! Pete and I agreed that you looked like the perfect kindergarten teacher in that Minnie Mouse costume! And Savannah was killing me! Could she be any more cute? My gosh...
It was so fun hanging out the other night! We'll have to do it again soon.

Alex and Jane said...

Cutest flower I have ever seen!

JRC said...

OMG! I can't believe Josh's 80's outfit. He cracks me up. Cute minnie and of course cute savannah. we need to meet for dinner more often:)

The Jackson's said...

Dave and I are laughing so hard at Josh's costume!!! So funny! Savannah is DARLING and I am LOVING your Minnie costume..too cute!!!

John and Nicole Makoni said...

Your costumes were hilarious. Love them!!!

Georgia Josies said...

Hey girl... thanks for your comment on my last post! I'm telling you... this mothering thing is hard!! Especially the older they get!! But it's all good-I'm absolutely blessed and life was never meant to be easy!!
So glad Josh doesn't dress like this every day!!! How has it been teaching again? We hope to come at Christmas... hopefully you will be in Utah and we can see you guys!! Love Ya!! You still need to come to Georgia!!!