Monday, June 29, 2009

CALIFORNIA!

Savannah and I had a blast in California! We went down for my nephew Ethan's baptism and stayed to help my sister with her wonderfully chaotic life with her now 4 children. My biggest fear of staying so long was how Savannah would handle it. She did great which made the trip so easy. She slept 13-14 hour nights and took long naps. We wore her out! She is not used to the craziness of the real world! We didn't do much but loved just being with family. We spent a lot of time with...

and got lots of good Grandma time with...

We ate a lot of our favorite foods...

Played even more with...

and most importantly, we got lots of quality mother/daughter time in(as always!)

I cried the night before we left. Nothing makes me more happy then being with my family, especially my nieces and nephews. I love them so much and have fun watching them grow up. I also love having Savannah get familiar with them too. It's been nice being home, but nothing beats CALIFORNIA! Thanks for the great trip everyone!

5 comments:

Josh n' Joni said...

I AM jealous of you in your swimsuit! You are so funny.
I can't make any promises about blogging once school starts but I'll do what I can.
You going to be in Utah for the 24th of July? We'll be there for a visit...so let me know!

Rick and Lindsay said...

Savannah is so adorable, I really want to see her in person, I would just love to hold her. Looks like you two had fun!

Lindsay said...

We loved having you and hope you do more long trips like that. Once "CC" is on school it will be hard to do, so take advantage of it now. Or you could just move here:)

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

How fun! Cali looks beautiful... back to real life now right?!

clarkfamblog said...

Who or where is the California you speak of?