Thursday, February 19, 2009

4 years



I can't believe we've been married for 4 years! It seems like yesterday we had our perfect wedding. We are so old! Okay, not really but I will always be in denial about how old I am getting! Anyway, Josh and I are really perfect for each other. We've been so blessed and have had the best marriage. I am so excited to grow old with him, my best friend. It's my year to plan what we do for our anniversary, and it's a surprise, so I will post about it after it happens. Happy Anniversary to us! Love you babe!

The highlights of the past 4 years:

1st year
*moved into our sweet dingy 1 bedroom apt. in Cedar City
*awesome honeymoon-cruise to the Caribbean
*I graduated
*moved to LA for Josh’s internship at Paramount
*bought our house in Suncrest
*moved in with my Grandma in SLC and started teaching
*moved to an apartment in Sugarhouse

2nd year
*went to Maui with my family
*finally moved into our house
*went to Pennsylvania (Josh’s mission) for Thanksgiving

3rd year
*went to Florida for Randii and Tyrone’s wedding
*went to Lake Powell with the Lindsey’s
*went to Puerto Vallarta with Josh’s family for Thanksgiving
*Josh graduated

4th year
*went to Hawaii with Adrienne and J.D.
*had our baby girl

There is probably tons I am leaving out(like numerous trips to CA)but I wanted to document these things before we forget!

12 comments:

the Chidesters said...

Congrats Josh & Megan! It's good to hear that you guys are doing so well and loving marriage. Meg, your dress was so pretty! Cut pic.

Georgia Josies said...

Happy Anniversary!!! So glad you guys found each other in this crazy world!! Wish I could have gotten pics of you guys when we were in UT... I would have posted them on our blog!!

ErinB said...

BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on four great years!

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

Congrats you two!! Four Years! Sounds like it's been an amazing four years at that.

brookelovesjay said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you def get some alone time! Have fun!

Jamilla said...

Congrats! It is crazy. Seems like you just got married. (Look at me, I remembered your blog, but forgot your email,not bad right?)

Lisa said...

I remember the your wedding day like it was yesterday!! Time really does fly! Weird to think I would have been married fore 4 years too!! hee hee wink

clarkfamblog said...

I loved waving to you across the crowed Energy Solutions Center. However, one day soon we will actually have to meet up in person. I remember your first date at Park Discovery, more dating, waiting for Josh to return from his mission, the engagement set up in Mrs. Ekker's room, the Garden House, etc. Lots of fun times. We miss you being in Cedar City. Happy Anniversary!

Warner said...

what are you talking dingy apartment in cedar :) i hear some pretty fabulous people found that sweet pad for you :) haha! love the valentine pix and all the highlights from your 4 years of marriage!

joelandteri said...

Love your blog and Josh's 100 things! What a guy! Savannah is beautiful! XOXO Teri and Joel

Ashley said...

how fast time flies! I loved getting to fly to UT to be there for your wedding! It was amazing! love ya girly!!!

chelsey said...

What in the world....I just saw that you went to Randii & Tyrone {Fosters?} wedding?! They totally subleased our apartment last summer! What a small world! How do you know them?