Thursday, January 22, 2009

6 months!



We just got back from Savannah's 6 month appointment! 6 months! Where has the time gone? Before I know it we will chasing this little busy body around as she gets into everything! I can't wait! Here are her stats:

Weight: 15 pds. 10 ozs. (50%)
Height: 26 1/2 inches (75%)

She hasn't gained much weight in the past 2 months so I have to take her in to get weighed again in a couple of weeks! Anyway, at 6 months, Savannah is sitting up by herself, not rolling over and eating solids. She has mastered rice cereal, veggies, and now we are on to fruits. She has been sleeping through the night (knock on wood) which has helped me be a much better mom! I love my job! When Savannah was born there were times that I felt like being a mom wasn't the job for me, but now I wouldn't trade it for anything!

11 comments:

clarkfamblog said...

Six months? Wow, where did the time go....? She's absolutely my favorite niece named Savannah! I love her smile. She is definitely your kid.

Cody and Wendy said...

She's adorable Meg! You're doing a good job! Keep it up!!!

Cody and Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor Family said...

Amen sister!

Warner said...

so having maddie at your house running around trying to get into everything... falling down your stairs.... and testing out all the baby gear didn't make you so glad your baby was immobile? oh and lets not forget dear lizzie :) haha.... well it's a good thing that their mobile stage is quite gradual. well savannah is a doll and i can't believe how quick they grow up...

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

I always have to comment because whenever I see that little girl it makes me smile! Happy 6 months to Savannah! Too bad our apt plan didn't end up working out! Love the photo shoot.

The Fosters said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!! That means it's been way to long since we've seen you guys! She's SO adorable!!
P.S. thanks for all the "update your blog" reminders hahaha! Seriously, I don't know where my blog would be without you!!

Ashley said...

she is beautiful! I can't believe she is 6 months already! where has time gone! you must be having tons of fun with her! :)

Maren said...

I love that you're still doing those bows. And I think Savannah is the smiliest baby I have ever seen! So cute. I don't think the Relief Society would have appreciated muffins on fast sunday... :P but I think the lesson went alright!

White Family said...

Megan,
What's up sista. It is Kristi Stevens White from Cedar. You have such a cutie. She is adorable. I am knew at this whole thing. I just started blogging, so I don't know how to add you. I saw you on Sarah's blog. Well, you look happy, I hope all is well.
Kristi

jenniferhoiyin said...

she is so adorable, and smiley! happy half birthday lil' savannah!